If you don't already have a Trakt.tv account , or would like to learn more about Trakt.tv, see https://trakt.tv.
How it works
When a user is logged into their Trakt.tv account, MrMC will report watched status of the video or alternatively bulk import/export watched status from the service.
From the MrMC home screen, go into Settings -> Services -> Trakt.tv client
- Trakt.tv Pin request sign-in
- Pin request allows you to log in from a web browser on your computer, phone, or tablet. A code will show up on the screen that you will need to enter on https://trakt.tv/activate. This code is only valid for a short while, so if you wait too long then you will need to select the pin request option in MrMC again for a new pin. Once entered correctly, the Trakt.tv settings will show that you are now logged in. To log out, simply select this setting again.
To access the Trakt.tv settings, from the MrMC home screen, go into Settings -> Services -> Trakt.tv client
In addition to the above sign-in options, other settings include the following.
- Action to take after Library scan has completed
- Options are No Action, Push watched status and Pull watched status. This action will be taken every time library is updated on MrMC
- Pull watched status from Trakt.tv server
- Manually initiate pull of all watched items from Trakt.tv servers.
- Push watched status to Trakt.tv server
- Manually initiate push of all watched items to Trakt.tv servers.
- Reset above settings to default
- What it says. Selecting this option will return all of the visible Trakt.tv client settings to default, which will log the user out and reset action selection to "No Action" .