- Type Control Panel in Windows magnifying glass icon Search pane.
- Click on programs
- Click on Programs and Features
- Click on Turn Windows Features on or off
- Expand the SMB 1.0/CIFS File Sharing Support tree.
- Check the box SMB 1.0/CIFS Server
- After it installs, restart computer.
- In settings, Select Network and Internet, and click Sharing Options, Make sure Turn on Automatic setup of network connected devices and file and printer sharing is on.
- Restart computer and Apple TV.
MrMC supports SMB SMB v1 using Samba 3.0.37, libdsm needs to be enabled for any versions > SMBv1.
Browse for SMB share
or use Zeroconfig if your server supports it